You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
You're My Fiction ♥♥♥
Monday 12 December 2011 @ 21:27 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamu'alaikum dan selamat sejahtera 
Mood : Very Happy


I still can’t forget you, I still can’t trust everthing
Even today I can’t send you away like this

I will rewrite it again, our story will no end
I will bury the fact that reality is sleeping into my skin for now
I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily
In case you leave me, the background is a small room without an exit

I kiss you ass if there is nothing wrong. I can’t leave your sweet presence
There is no such thing as an end for us

# like this again (fiction in fiction)
I can’t forget you (fiction in fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart
I will hold on to you (fiction in fiction)
I won’t let you go (fiction in fiction)
Even today, I’m still in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended in fiction #

Right now, there are only happy stories here
The very happy stories of just the two of us  (different from reality)
Is writen here, its slowly filling up
I run towards you and embrace you
I can’t never let you go from my embrace (I can’t)
There is no such thing as an end for us

To Be Continue !


Who are my FICTION ? hehe . tgk la sambungan lagu nie erk ! IF YOU WANNA !




Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hellow hellow . Welcome here . Call me Fatin or Hye ! Have fun here . Do read my posts tho ;) And feel free to navigate around . Thanks for stopping by .


Entry eProfil Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
Best Viewer : Mr Google
Full Re-Edit by me~