You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
My Hobby ;3
Sunday 27 November 2011 @ 06:43 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamu'alaikum dan selamat sejahtera



Your Hobbies
It says 'hobbies' . plural ;)
  • Spending moneyh on the things that I loike .
  • Doing nothing tiring , that includes chores , homeworks , house works and things liddat . But kalau ibu suruh ai buat ler :) 
  • Doing something exciting and fun and not boring . I hate being bored the most 
  • Reading books <3
  • Editing my blog .
  • Watching music video and stalking UKISS terutamanyerr Eli n Soohyun
  • Stalking Greyson Chance dekat youtube :3
  • Hanging out wif buddies and watching movies
  • Cooking ! nooo bukan masak nasi ape semua , i meant desserts yg yummy !
  • stalking my lover soul n heart ! oh sorry , said that already . hihi malunyer ;D
  • Singing in my room , pretending takde orang dengar :P
  • i like to wat onnar wif my fewens n my family ma!
Haha sebenarnyakan , ade banyaakk lagi tapi takpe lah , ponat den menaip . lapar pun ade ;D So , buhbye . Thanks for reading ^^


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hellow hellow . Welcome here . Call me Fatin or Hye ! Have fun here . Do read my posts tho ;) And feel free to navigate around . Thanks for stopping by .


Entry eProfil Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
Best Viewer : Mr Google
Full Re-Edit by me~